View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 03:13 AM
wickedrum
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
HA! That's a good question!
What year? I have no idea

I watched it right at the beginning, but then I watched it on TV. It was on so late that I had to force myself to stay up to watch it.
After 5/6 episodes, it was just not worth the wait, I didn't like it all that much
Even when later on I started watching tv shows on my computer, I never got back into it. Those first few episodes hadn't held my interest well enough.
Than during Season 3 my sister finally convinced me I had to go back to watching it.
I didn't want to
Instead I just started watching casually at the beginning of season 3, I watched a few episodes, missed a few, wasn't really THAT interested still

I never even caught up to the episodes I missed there.

From Season 4 onward though, I was hooked. And from there on I watched every new episode the day after it aired

Also (you didn't ask this, but since I'm talking about it now anyway), I almost gave up on the show twice, during the last two Seasons. But since I've watched it so far, I'm pulling through and will watch until it ends. I just hope the next Season will be a heck of a lot better than the last two
So you haven't seen all the episodes? What about the books?