View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 12:39 PM
Persephone
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyak0807 (View Post)
^ I like you, Ilda. I'm Kayla!
Awww !
Thanks . It´s nice to meet you Kayla .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Aww...Kayla!

~~~~
I am in my 30s and I live on the west coast in the US. I am married with 2 young daughters. (5 and almost 7). I have 2 cats. My favorite color is blue. I love romantic movies/shows, etc. Rachel is my favorite actress...Actor I really love Scott Michael Foster but I don't think he is still overly well know. (Well he was Kristoff in OUAT). I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science but am now a stay at home mom.

I hate doing dishes...

So glad you feel welcomed and no need to be nervous. But I will give you a hint of what I do if it is hard to feel like you fit it. Ask in the OT thread to get to know the posters there. You can find out at least a few things you have in common (or even differences) and it can make it more fun when you feel like you are getting to know people there.

I saw you watched Hart of Dixie...what was your favorite thing about the show? Anyway, I do hope you will visit us once Dave comes back and you aren't stuck here!
Awww, i can´t wait to have kids !
I used to have a cat but she died (health problems) . Now i have a female parakeet . Oh, yes. I saw him in OUAT during the Frozen story . Computer Science? That sounds cool !

I love to cook but cleaning the kitchen sucks .

Oh, thanks ! That is a good idea .

There´s a lot of things i liked about the show, especially the love stories . But the show gained a special place is my heart because it makes me think of my friend. She lives in a town similiar to Alabama and since it´s an online friendship and i don´t know when i will meet her, watching the show makes me feel like i´m with her .

Oh, i will . I like this Board and everyone is so friendly .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote