View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 09:20 AM
Cadenf
Moderator Support Team

Aww...Kayla!

~~~~
I am in my 30s and I live on the west coast in the US. I am married with 2 young daughters. (5 and almost 7). I have 2 cats. My favorite color is blue. I love romantic movies/shows, etc. Rachel is my favorite actress...Actor I really love Scott Michael Foster but I don't think he is still overly well know. (Well he was Kristoff in OUAT). I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science but am now a stay at home mom.

I hate doing dishes...

So glad you feel welcomed and no need to be nervous. But I will give you a hint of what I do if it is hard to feel like you fit it. Ask in the OT thread to get to know the posters there. You can find out at least a few things you have in common (or even differences) and it can make it more fun when you feel like you are getting to know people there.

I saw you watched Hart of Dixie...what was your favorite thing about the show? Anyway, I do hope you will visit us once Dave comes back and you aren't stuck here!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote