View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 04:10 AM
Persephone
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Also thanks for jumping right in and posting away! It means a lot when a temp enjoys posting!

I don't know you well and would love to. Can you tell me some random things about yourself? Favorite color? food? Etc! I don't know just to keep it fun!

Also let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay here more enjoyable!

(This is the first time on this board that we had a temp and I wasn't away so I am a little excited!)
You´re welcome ! I love to make posting sprees !

Sure ! I´m from Portugal and I’m 30 years old. I´m taking a professional course which consists in completing my studies plus training for a profession (mine is Social Worker ^^). I love pasta but I can eat pretty much everything, except some fish and dishes with blood (we have a dish here called Cabidela which it´s chicken with rice using the chicken´s blood . I love all the colors except brown but I have a soft spot for purple . I have a huge crush on Mads Mikkelsen and Caroline Dhavernas (from Hannibal) ! I love horror movies especially those that have a cool mystery in it I love to use Photoshop even if lately my classes take too much time and I can barely create anything I use Tumblr a lot and I have a sex blog (also on Tumblr) .

How about you ?

Awww ! I already feel very welcomed here and everyone is so nice to me .

(It´s the first time i´m a temp too and i´m a little nervous i must say ).

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote