View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 08:18 PM
xEJx
Master Fan

Wow, shocked Nicole won

Surprised with Day's vote. Why say when asked that Paul was the person you least wanted to see evicted 3rd, yet vote for Nicole over Paul? Maybe I shouldnt be surprised since everything Day has done over two seasons was head scratching to say the least.

Also a little surprised at Natalie's vote. Though she had said all season that she wanted a girl to win and in the end voted for a girl over a guy. Opposite of Bridgette, who said the same yet voted for Paul.

No surprise Victor won AFP. He had that on lock for weeks and it helped that Natalie and James took votes away from each other.

Havent watched a second of Live feed or the cbs show up until tonight in a few weeks. Seeing this thread makes me feel like I wasnt alone in that decision lol. But BBOTT is in a week. After watching live feeds for years now I want to see some of the stuff on the feeds that is usually blocked (comps) that wont be for this series.

Jason or Josea will be going in depending on votes. Think Jason's gonna win the fan vote, but seeing Jozea in there would be pretty funny.

Here's the BBOTT schedule for those interested:

Last edited by xEJx; 09-21-2016 at 08:29 PM