View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 05:55 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Probably Nikki really appreciated it because Nikki does read Kat's instagram post, and ever since that. At times you'll see Nikki commenting on Kat's stuff. I think someone screencapped it. I'll post it if I can find it.

She is really like one of Kat's biggest supporters right now, it seems.

Sadly they do. and I'm going to be honest, some fans are starting to get on my nerve to be quite honest... I mean Julie Plec the other day posted a picture of Joseph & Persia White on her Instagram and someone said "Who is she?" and another person, "TeamKlaronie!!!" and I'm seriously like WTF? She's his wife, move the heck on.

Even if Joseph was single, it's not like he would've dated any one of you. And if people are fans of these celebrities, then they should respect their personal lives. Which is why Ian got upset a year ago about people slamming Nikki.
Ian/Nina broke up, oh well, things happen... and were these fans living with Ian and Nina? do these people know why they broke up?
Delena and Nian are different.

It's just starting to bug me that fans are dragging characters into personal lives.

If my favorite celeb was like dating a serial cheater or abuser, than maybe I'll judge. But outside of that, I can separate the two, and other people need to learn how to as well.