View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 04:43 AM
fox24
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Agreed I think it sends a horrible message to women, especially young women, that it's ok to take back your boyfriend/husband/whomever even after they sold you for a hotel (literally treated you as property) or used physical violence with you and your friends (Serena, Jenny). I really didn't like the way he would speak to her and speak to her as if he owned her. That's simply not a good message to send viewers. And I will never not think the writers made a mistake with this But to each their own.

And thanks Alex -- I can never come into this thread, even though I enjoy talking about the show and it's moments and relationships, because DB are bashed constantly. And it seems most DB fans even admit to really loving CB in the beginning, but were disappointed in the writing...but people go off on DB and Dan ALL the time. It's not really a fair environment.

Definitely And it's a real shame because like we were saying in the last thread -- they clearly cared about DB because they were building them up for seasons.
It's why I don't come here every I don't feel comfortable. Yeah the hotel thing was to much I might have been able to get past it but then C went to another relationship that he treated Eva well and then he declares war on B and then moves on with Raina and then is possessive when she tries to move with Louis so s4 was the point of no return for me

I also didn't like him trying to find out who Blair kissed as Blair says we broke up you kiss lots of people

Last edited by fox24; 09-17-2016 at 04:49 AM