View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 04:37 PM
Movietime Blues
Elite Fan

9 Outfits That Totally Made You Wish You Were a ‘90s Witch | Brit + Co

Quote:
7. Paige Matthews, Charmed: This genius shirt worn by the youngest of the Charmed sisters has the choker built right into its structure — if that’s not sheer brilliance, we don’t know what is. Also brilliant? Those bright red peekabo “don’t-f-with-me” highlights she’s sporting. (Photo via CBS Paramount Television)

8. Prue Halliwell, Charmed: Prue looks straight out of a dELiA*s catalog here: and let’s face it, anything found in the pages of dELiA*s in the ‘90s was automatically sealed with cool-kid approval — particularly in the velvet with mesh overlay variety (bonus points for awkward midi length). (Photo via Getty)

Happy Birthday, Julian McMahon: 7 Ways 'Charmed's' Cole Turner Made Us Love Him — moviepilot.com (<---his birthday was on July 27, I just found this article now)

10 episodes of Charmed about sisters who just happen to be witches · TV Club 10 · The A.V. Club