View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 06:52 PM
miranstarr
Fan Forum Star

Looks that that douchebag Martin Shkreli has a beef with Chris. I hate that idiot.

Quote:
‘Captain America’ star Chris Evans invokes the wrath of pharma bro Martin Shkreli on Twitter: ‘I’ll f---ing destroy you. Pretty boy, s----for-brains’

Pharma bro Martin Shkreli has moved on from trolling comedians to slamming star actors.

The disgraced CEO attacked actor Chris Evans on Twitter on Wednesday after the "Captain America" star weighed in on Shkreli's social media war with comedian Patton Oswalt this week.

"Comedian gets a pass because wife died bu"Come to Brooklyn and I'll introduce you to the real Captain America and a couple of f---in roundhouses if you say my name again @ChrisEvans," the 33-year-old wrote, referencing the "Captain America" statue constructed in Prospect Park.t you, @ChrisEvans, I'll f---ing destroy. Pretty boy, s----for-brains. Think your thoughts matter?" Shkreli wrote, after Evans tweeted that the argument between the pharma bro and Oswalt was his favorite thing on Twitter.

Shkreli's heated back-and-forth with Oswalt — whose wife Michelle McNamara tragically died in her sleep this past April — all began when the comedian poked fun at the #TrumpCantSwim hashtag.

Shkreli's heated back-and-forth with Oswalt — whose wife Michelle McNamara tragically died in her sleep this past April — all began when the comedian poked fun at the #TrumpCantSwim hashtag.

"Dude, 12-year-olds on a Skittles rush can troll better than you," Oswalt eventually replied.

While Evans found the replies amusing, Shkreli found himself getting heated.

"Come to Brooklyn and I'll introduce you to the real Captain America and a couple of f---in roundhouses if you say my name again @ChrisEvans," the 33-year-old wrote, referencing the "Captain America" statue constructed in Prospect Park.

The "Captain America: Civil War" star never responded to the pharmaceutical villain, but that didn't stop Shkreli from challenging him to a fight via Periscope.
Shkreli even threw out his address publicly — while also requesting that if the two went to combat, Evans would have to sign a document promising he wouldn't prosecute.

Shkreli became widely hated after he refused to testify before congress for increasing the price of a life-saving drug Daraprim from $13.50 to $750 for patients suffering from toxoplasmosis.