View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 08:51 PM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'll keep that in mind. I've watched shows like that, i.e. The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy. You have to hold your breath that you don't lose a character that you're fond of. I'm sorry to hear that. I would ask you who the character was and what happened behind-the-scenes...but I don't want to risk getting spoiled just in case I do end up watching the show.

Ever since Jess left at the end of season three of Gilmore Girls, I've been hoping that Milo will find a winner for a new show. I've watched some of the shows that he's been in, but with the exception of Heroes for a few seasons, none of them have really grabbed an audience. Every time I hear that he's in a new show, I watch it and hope that it will be around longer than a season. I agree. He is great!

The only other board that I might post with you at is the Outlander board. I'm going to make my way over there sometime this week. Other than my recent venture onto the Girl Meets World board, I pretty much live at this board. I don't have much time to post anywhere else.

It sounds like you had a good weekend too. Did you have fun?

School starts early for you. We have one more week before kids and teen head off to school. I had a feeling you would feel that way. The first day when all of your kids are off at school is tough. I remember you said that this year would be the first time where your youngest child would be at school full-time. Has your routine changed much since last year? =)