View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 12:25 PM
girl under the floor
Fan Forum Hero

A LOT of the characters die in The 100. The show is definitely not afraid to go there. It's just that one of my absolute favorite died and it was surrounded with a lot of BTS drama, so that kinda threw me off.

I haven't been keeping tabs on Milo, but I do indeed think he's great!

Uhmmm. . . I regularly post on Outlander, The 100, Bob Morley, Switched at Birth and The Blacklist.
And I casually wander into Harry Potter, Divergent, TVD, The Originals, </scorpion>, Shadowhunters, Matthew Daddario, Matt Czuchry, Ian Somerhalder, Off Topic, Info Center.
I'll probably post more on the boards from the shows when the shows start again. I'll probably go to the Gilmore Girls board then as well But mostly just playing games and dropping posts here and there sometimes

How about you? (Any) which other boards do you go to?

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!
My weekend was really quiet
Husband was gone on a motor riding trip with friends, so it was just me and the kids. Saturday was his birthday and his parents actually felt bad that I would be alone that day so they came and visited. So did my sister. We had MacDonalds for dinner on Saturday and for breakfast on Sunday

School started again today! Always a bit emotional, leaving the kids behind for the first day of school, but definitely enjoyed the quiet time for me