View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 10:09 PM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's good. I've been posting here for over a decade, but I haven't lurked outside my happy bubble(s) much. Which boards have you been posting at?

Ooh, intrigue! That's another reason that I'm hesitant to watch The 100. I've heard that some of the characters have died. I don't want to get attached to characters only to have them die further down the road.

Great! We'll be able to talk about it when it premieres. I hope This is Us is a success. Milo is so talented. I've been waiting for years to see him on a new series that gets picked up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the one.

I had a very long Saturday. My parents and I went to an amusement park, but we didn't go there so that we could go on any rides. Instead, we went to a few of the shows and we walked around the buildings, seeing if there were any items that we wanted to buy. That's nine hours of walking and very little sitting down. I spent Sunday trying to recover. It went well. How about you? How was your weekend?