View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 07:16 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ I wasn't going to watch it, but since it's moving to the CW and I'm expecting crossovers a-plenty between all the superhero shows, then I figured I might as well watch it too.

Lucifer is definitely on my watch list. It looks so good! I'm really curious to find out what TPTB do with the character.

Even if I did find Lost to be scary, it wouldn't have deterred me. I don't mind scariness of shows. I just didn't like the course the show took. First there were flashbacks. Then there were flash-forwards. Then there was sideways? I haven't properly watched it, but I kind of think it shouldn't have lasted six seasons. I mean, it was an interesting concept but TPTB seemed to lose sight of what they wanted to do. I don't know. I'm still mostly unsure whether I want to check out The 100. I just have this feeling that's telling me to hold off. I don't have the best track record with shows, so I'm going to wait until it's over and done. That way, I'll know exactly how it ends and I can decide if it's worth the time to watch it.

It really is a very busy forum. There are so many great boards to visit. Take your time in exploring them.

Oh, you mean This Is Us? Yes! That is the one show that I want to watch. I will watch anything if Milo's in it.