View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 03:50 AM
Seamstress90
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Thanks, Meggy!

I don't think he filmed in the Spa - I know they use the interior, but it feels like maybe (as Raven told me on Tumblr) that the actors were just hanging out there? I think he just filmed in the diner.........I guess he went for Granny's overpraised lasagna, lol?

I also think Rumple must have done something which would have triggered her anger - hence his "I'm sorry, Belle". If not, then it's pretty whackadoodle that she would have all of a sudden decided "hey, I just don't want Rumple around me at ALL. We're broken up, our marriage is really over, etc..." when that wasn't the case even before she cursed herself in 5B. Belle has every right to her concerns, so I hope she's just needing time alone mostly as opposed to her deciding suddenly (or based on dreams? How bad must they be) that they are completely over ... (given the fact that the baby won't be born for months, I can't even consider the possibility that she's even seriously thinking of cutting Rumple off from his son or daughter)....
Yeah, it appears that Bex filmed in the Spa, possibly with Lana. And Bobby possibly filmed in the Granny's, as it appears that Rumple was leaving the diner, and Granny was apparently involved in the scene. Maybe Rumple was collecting the rent?

And yeah, Belle is clearly furious in that video, which is why I think the argument has something to do with what happened on the JR. Either Rumple wasn't there when he was supposed to be, or something went wrong with that spell and it only made things worse when it was supposed to protect her and the baby. Of course she could be angry about Rumple "endangering their child by letting Hyde to SB (and Rumple might get angry because it was Belle who decided that they return to the town, which probably was never Rumple's intent), but I have a feeling it's something else.

Quote:
As to the spell, I can see Belle asking Rumple to lift it so she can get off the ship, but I don't ever think he'd leave her. I don't think he was ever there or was supposed to be there - he can hear her wherever he is, as remember she called to him at the well?
Could be, but I doubt it. Because what was Bobby doing on the docks/the JR dressed as Mr. Gold, then? I mean, these actors aren't usually seen in the full costume unless they're just about to film a scene or have just filmed one (otherwise they'd be wearing rehearsing clothes), so I don't think he was just goofing around with Emilie. And If I remember correctly Bobby didn't film other scenes on the docks that day, except maybe one that involved Sam and Emilie (there are pics of Sam dressed as Hyde walking on the docks, so if they had a scene it was probably filmed there or nearby).

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 08-27-2016 at 04:52 AM