View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 10:33 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Betsy just for mods sake, it's easier if u just put DP, just so the mods check on the threads and know that one needs to be deleted because it's the same of another post

I just watched the argument scene (I forgot there was a whole video up until today, I agree though. I don't know what it was specifically about, but I'd guess it's Belle mad at DO!Rumple influencing the baby too.
But I was kind of confused at Rumple, not being angry at her, but like....walking away and going into a spa? I mean, fine if they're arguing and he's angry, but no way he'd get "time alone" if she really wanted to shut him out from their child
Thanks, Meggy!

I don't think he filmed in the Spa - I know they use the interior, but it feels like maybe (as Raven told me on Tumblr) that the actors were just hanging out there? I think he just filmed in the diner.........I guess he went for Granny's overpraised lasagna, lol?

I also think Rumple must have done something which would have triggered her anger - hence his "I'm sorry, Belle". If not, then it's pretty whackadoodle that she would have all of a sudden decided "hey, I just don't want Rumple around me at ALL. We're broken up, our marriage is really over, etc..." when that wasn't the case even before she cursed herself in 5B. Belle has every right to her concerns, so I hope she's just needing time alone mostly as opposed to her deciding suddenly (or based on dreams? How bad must they be) that they are completely over ... (given the fact that the baby won't be born for months, I can't even consider the possibility that she's even seriously thinking of cutting Rumple off from his son or daughter)....