View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 06:14 PM
confessor_meggy
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Those are very good points...although I doubt that the "heroes" would suddenly care about Belle or RumBaby.....I'll say this - if Belle knew about Hyde ( and I DO think she was aware in her cursed state/box - like Snow in her coffin was), then if she somehow insisted that Rumple send her to SB without his protection, it shows how upset she is.

As to the spell, I can see Belle asking Rumple to lift it so she can get off the ship, but I don't ever think he'd leave her. I don't think he was ever there or was supposed to be there - he can hear her wherever he is, as remember she called to him at the well?

This is my theory on the argument.....

Rumple’s anger with Belle stems, I think, from the fact that he believes that, right now, she is putting her insistence on his not using Dark Magic - or doing whatever it takes - above her and RumBaby’s safety. I’ll bet that’s what he was yelling at her about …. Of course she would do anything to protect their child - and in her view, she’d be doing that by making sure their child was away from the DO influence- but Belle may not be thinking straight. Her and Rumple’s priority now with regards to the baby HAS to be about protecting it physically and I think he probably reminded her of that in the strongest possible way.
Betsy just for mods sake, it's easier if u just put DP, just so the mods check on the threads and know that one needs to be deleted because it's the same of another post

I just watched the argument scene (I forgot there was a whole video up until today, I agree though. I don't know what it was specifically about, but I'd guess it's Belle mad at DO!Rumple influencing the baby too.
But I was kind of confused at Rumple, not being angry at her, but like....walking away and going into a spa? I mean, fine if they're arguing and he's angry, but no way he'd get "time alone" if she really wanted to shut him out from their child

RoseBennett