View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 05:39 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Because Snow was the one who sold Belle out to Hyde to save Hook, and the "heroes" know that Hyde's in SB because Rumple sold the town to him in exhange of Belle. And Jekyll knows exactly how dangerous Hyde can be (to Belle) as he must know why Hyde is pissed at Rumple. Because Jekyll was there when that stuff happened in the past. So if the "heroes" have any decency in them, they'll at least warn Belle about Hyde and possibly even hide her somewhere. Especially now that she's pregnant. Staying on the Jolly Roger may not be Belle's idea at all. And maybe she even knows about Hyde when she goes to SB (maybe Rumple manages to warn her, or maybe she could hear things when she was under the sleeping curse/ in the box)?

And I really don't think Belle was simply looking for a place to stay. Why on earth she would choose Jolly Roger of all the places? It makes no sense to me. And the pawn shop sign still says "Mr. Gold", so maybe Hyde didn't take over those places after all.. And even if he did, why must that mean Belle can't stay in them? I mean, it looks like Granny is still running the Granny's. And I'm pretty sure the library is still Belle's place as she's the librarian. I don't see why she couldn't go there unless she had a reason to believe Hyde could be a threat to her and the baby.

Well, we know that a spell was cast, and it was most likely for the JR (or maybe Belle). As we've discussed before, there are pics where Belle seems to be pushing something invisible (while asking Rumple to lift the spell) on the JR, suggesting that she's unable to leave the ship. I was thinking that maybe Rumple casts that spell to protect Belle and he is supposed to stay nearby (in case Belle needs to leave the ship), but he's "lured" away from the docks (Hyde maybe?) so that Jekyll could chase after Belle without Rumple intervening (maybe Jekyll doesn't know Hook's there too). Belle thinks Rumple's still on the docks, which is why she asks him to lift the spell even though he's nowhere to be seen (and that's why Belle would be so angry with Rumple, because he wasn't there when he was supposed to be). Who ever sent Jekyll there gave him something that allowed him to get through the spell (that pendant/talisman Hook shows Belle in that video?), and Hook takes it when Jekyll is defeated and uses it so that he and Belle can leave the ship.

Those are very good points...although I doubt that the "heroes" would suddenly care about Belle or RumBaby.....I'll say this - if Belle knew about Hyde ( and I DO think she was aware in her cursed state/box - like Snow in her coffin was), then if she somehow insisted that Rumple send her to SB without his protection, it shows how upset she is.

As to the spell, I can see Belle asking Rumple to lift it so she can get off the ship, but I don't ever think he'd leave her. I don't think he was ever there or was supposed to be there - he can hear her wherever he is, as remember she called to him at the well?

This is my theory on the argument.....

Rumple’s anger with Belle stems, I think, from the fact that he believes that, right now, she is putting her insistence on his not using Dark Magic - or doing whatever it takes - above her and RumBaby’s safety. I’ll bet that’s what he was yelling at her about …. Of course she would do anything to protect their child - and in her view, she’d be doing that by making sure their child was away from the DO influence- but Belle may not be thinking straight. Her and Rumple’s priority now with regards to the baby HAS to be about protecting it physically and I think he probably reminded her of that in the strongest possible way.