View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 06:13 AM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
I think that's what I mean yes

I DO agree that the both of them dropping everything and everyone else for each other is over the top. (I responded in this thread before I read your response in Bay's thread and I'm assuming that that is what you mean with "too strong"?)

But seeing the relationship between the two of them, having it tight. Them confiding in each other, being each other's best friends, I totally love that.
Yep! That's what I mean with "too strong."

From the beginning, I wanted Bay and Daphne to become friends. I liked watching the mistrust, at first, because that felt real and natural, but I always wanted for them to work through it, especially since I love Bay and Emmett together, and Emmett thinks of Daphne as a sister and best friend.

One of my all-time favorite scenes is the one where Bay, Emmett, and Daphne go to the gay bar looking for Angelo, and then, end up at the Senator (a diner) after they bomb their mission. That scene is brief, but it's electrified. So many undercurrents of love and friendship exist between all three characters. That moment is absolutely delicious.

I so wish we had seen more scenes of Bay, Emmett, and Daphne together.

Sisterhood is great. I love my sister. She does so much for me. But her husband comes first, and he should. I would never want it any other way. I can't imagine Daphne allowing Bay to put her before Emmett. I can't imagine Daphne allowing Bay to risk her whole future. I'd never allow my sister to do that for me. I value my sister's life too much, for me to allow her to risk it for my mistakes.

Have we seen Daphne drop everything and everyone else for Bay yet? I know she went to California to bring Emmett home, but she said she had a free ticket, so that's not much of a sacrifice. She made Bay lunch for her first day on the chain gang.

What else have we seen Daphne do or sacrifice for Bay?