View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 05:39 AM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
What was Belle doing on the Jolly Roger if she wasn't hiding/being protected from Hyde/the EQ? And what was the purpose of that spell Rumple (apparently) cast on the Jolly Roger if he didn't do it to protect her?

I do think Jekyll&Hyde will cause problems to Rumbelle, and that's what they're dealing with in 6x04.

Yeah, I'm just not very sure if I want to know what that argument is about or why Hook is involved..
That's an awful lot of speculation. I assume Belle was looking for a place to stay. She wasn't going to kick Rumple out of his house -assuming he'd return; Hyde probably took over the library and maybe Granny's. You could be right, but why on earth would Belle assume Hyde would come after her ASAP from returning ?

I don't know what the spell was for - we don't know it was for the JR. Also, it obviously didn't work if that's what it was for since Jekyll got through - and why would she ask Rumple to lift it?

I'm not saying Em WOULD spill the beans about the argument; she wouldn't. I'm saying she knows more now than she did at CC........

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-26-2016 at 05:45 AM