View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 03:52 AM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
It's obvious that Jekyll&Hyde are involved in Rumbelle's storyline in 6x04, though. We know that Rumple/Rumbelle will have scenes with Hyde, and Belle will have at least one scene with Jekyll. Rumple has a history with J&H and as a result Hyde's pissed at him, so it's clear, IMO, that he's going to have to deal with that before he can truly focus on Belle and their relationship.

And thanks for the reminder, Betsy. I admit I'm a bit scared..
Belle and their baby are far more important to Rumple than Hyde or anyone else, so whatever dealings he'll have with Hyde will, IMO, come in a distant second. Now if Belle doesn't want to see him, there's not a lot he can do - but even so, there's no doubt what he will be focusing on. Besides, assuming Hyde will be around most of S6, there's no way that Rumple will be dealing with him before Belle....she and their baby are the focus of his arc.

You're welcome! Well, Em has more info to work with now, including the argument, but the positive things she said at CC still are true - about Belle being drawn to Rumple's darkness, etc... She seemed excited about Belle and Rumbelle's storyline and I don't think she'd be so if the story was just going to be the same thing for the entire season. I don't know how much she knows about what will happen, but I just don't believe this "chaos" will last that long...

She’ll be with Sean, Victoria, Robbie and Kristen so probably we won't get much info at all...as that's a fairly large panel

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-26-2016 at 03:58 AM