View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 12:17 AM
dukesmom
Total Fan

I found the following on the Toronto Star website. The part that mentions L&O is near the end:
Quote:
Lenore Zann, best known for her one-woman tour de force Hey! Marilyn, repackaged as The Marilyn Tapes, is in a bleach box.

She's just wrapped three episodes of Stephen King's miniseries Kingdom Hospital.

"I play a white trash Courtney Love-like character," she says from Vancouver. "She's in love with the character who is in jail for torching his whole family — it's okay because he did it for us."

King hand-picked the actors from audition tapes but Zann didn't meet him until last week's cast party in Vancouver.

"He is very gentle, not at all like the horror master. He's kind, very sweet and sort of shy with a self-deprecating sense of humour."

Zann has also appeared on The Chris Isaak Show, Millennium and Andromeda but she has a soft spot for a guest role she did in New York on Law & Order.

"I played a very flirtatious barfly who saw a crime go down and they have to talk her into spilling the beans on her friends. It's been my dream to work with Jerry Orbach and Sam Waterston.

"It was 29 below zero and we were in a limo to keep warm. Jesse L. Martin (Det. Eddie Green) was in Rent and Jerry did musicals so we'd sing showtunes between scenes when they weren't interrogating me on the streets."