View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 12:50 PM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ It would very, very slow to use my phone to post. I could probably do it for 1x02 if you don't mind the super-slow response time.

It is going to be fun. I haven't watched most of these episodes in years.

And away we go!

---

[1x01] Pilot
  • If you're rewatching, what are your memories of this and do they hold up? I've technically watched this episode three times. At this point, I don't remember what impressions I had of it after the first viewing of it.
  • What made you laugh most? Morgan. She understood the emotional content of Full House, and she tossed her doll away so that Cory could have a seat at her tea party. The whole episode was full of laughs.
  • Did anything make you cry? No. It was a pretty light and funny episode.
  • How about them 90s? How about them 90? I loved that Cory was playing Nintendo. My parents bought one for me and my brother when it first came out.
  • Overall impression? I think it was a great pilot episode. It made me want to see what other lessons Cory was going to learn throughout the rest of the series.
  • Notable quotes?
    Quote:
    Eric: Why do you want me to call her?
    Cory: I'm told love is worth it.

• Parallels to Girl Meets World you noticed? I didn't notice any parallels.
  • Anything else? I loved the detention scene between Mr. Feeney and Cory, especially the way that Mr. Feeney connected with Cory on how his parents loved each other so much that it resulted in his conception.

Last edited by rocky845; 08-22-2016 at 01:02 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote