View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 05:15 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry but if you say you read spoilers then you will inevitably spoil something for other people... thats just always how it is...

anyways, the episode was okay, but not as interesting as some of the past ones.

Evan and Josh both are obnoxious. Evan is just so delusional and then he was lying about what was said from Amanda. Buddy, get a grip.

And then Josh and the pizza… wow they are really making him look horrible.

I was so glad when Hailey gave Nick her rose instead of the other dude. I’m surprised Carly didn’t give her rose to that guy though because she seemed interested when he first came.

Jared is a really sweet guy, going to to talk to Emily. That’s the right thing to do. I felt really bad for Emily though. It sucks to be the girl in that situation when another girl comes along and steals the guy away. Her calling other girls “uglier” than her was annoying though. It’s your personality Emily. You come off like a dummy. If she was more confident and acted more intelligent she might have better luck.

With that said, he and Caila seemed to mesh so much better.

Evan grabbing Carly and just making out with her is soooooooo awkward. He seriously needs to like, IDK, learn some things because he’s just too aggressive in some situations. IDK, hes so odd.

Ashley I is back