View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 04:11 AM
konseki
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
This is so upsetting, I can't believe fans who claim to stand by her would be so cruel. I mean like I said it's totally fine if they don't like her hair choices or other things she does because you can still love someone even if you don't like everything they do. But to be so rude and actually tell her that they hate it is disgusting to me. I'm all for voicing honest opinions but there are just things where you'd be better off keeping your mouth shut because it's hurtful. I mean Nina is a strong woman but I mean what if she's feeling nervous about this hair cut on the inside? I mean you just never know and hurting someone's feelings is never good especially in such frivolous things like a hair-cut. I could rant with you forever about this

Oh dear I just have to laugh at this. This is one of those things where you face palm and wonder if someone is just trolling or exaggerating and you hope it's not for real. This definitely makes DE lovers look crazy I just hope people know that we all aren't like this.

No I completely understand, everytime I read your posts or other's who talk about this just makes me loathe twitter because they seem so toxic and obsessive. I mean I love Nina too but there are lines that should never be crossed and it's violating/disrespecting her when they are crossed but luckily Nina seems very level-headed and sadly she's probably used to this gross behavior from "fans". I just hope she realizes that there are just as many if not more people who really love and respect her as there are the lunatics

You know what, I feel like the general Nina thread never gets enough activity! Maybe we should bring up these topics (not just the negative twitter ones of course) over there once in a while because we obviously have so much to say about this
Erin I follow Nina on twitter too but dont really read the comments. Am shocked by 'fans' behaviour. Nina is too kind to her fans...people need to respect that she has her own life and we have no right to 'control' her. Being her fans, we should just support her.

I agree her twitter comments are by the thousands but her threads here are so quiet,