View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 10:56 AM
Zebbers
Fan Forum Hero

OMB Deborah you have no idea how bad today has been!

We had a temp, Gemma, in on Friday who was supposed to be doing the clinic typing . instead she decided to re~organise the office despite being told by me that what she was planning was not how we ran the dept. But she was also in on Saturday and today Nina, who's back, and I discovered that she'd taken it upon herself to take all of Nina's files and all the work that I left in a very organised pile on Friday .. and sort them out into god only knows what sort of order ..

.. it's total chaos and we are going to lose so many patients in the system that are waiting for appointments. OMB .. Nina is fizzing and she's emailed the manager to say that she does not want Gemma working in the dept .. she can do the typing elsewhere!

Honestly, I'm speechless that someone who is two days in a new dept would take it upon themselves to deal with paperwork that they know nothing about and screw up our entire working practice

Then she had the gall to send me an email to say that she'd sorted my stuff to help me out She's not in again until Wednesday ...