View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 11:45 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Well I was offended, that's what I brought it up...
No one has any intention of offending anyone else. If just happens. Sometimes we just have to roll it off our backs and keep on moving.

Quote:
I don't care whats "technically" allowed
That has been made abundantly clear across the board

Quote:
I think its rude to say "Oh i didnt mind her" because we all know that Jess doesn't like Maya.
Sorry if you think it's ride but it's just an opinion. As Ive seen in many of your posts, your option is allowed but others are put down because you simply don't agree with them. I'm sorry, but this board is not for you

Quote:
If I went to the Riley thread and said "Oh, I actually didnt find Riley annoying for once!! Cheers to this episode!" you guys would be offended too...
Posters make offensive posts all the time. Doesn't meant they meant to hurt anyone feelings. It was just their option. And you saying that about Riley...okay, it's your opinion. I may not agree with it, but it's what you think and you have a right to do that

I just see a lot of your posts being harsh and attacking members. That is not okay, no matter the opinion or statement

Don't take this the wrong way, not really and other way to take it tbh but your posts are just coming off as bitter
{EphramAmy}
patricia