View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 07:05 AM
bcam
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikayla (View Post)
same. pretty much my exact same thoughts... except for the fact that i didn't really like Matrix or Inception lmao.

i'm still mad tilda swinton's character ended up being tilda swinton instead of some asian guy.
yess!!! and their excuses for not casting an asian actor made everything even worse.

to be honest i'm not that excited with rachel in this movie. i have this bad experience with marvel since they cast cobie smulders. she plays a strong character, but still they don't seem to give her the importance the character has. maybe it's because i'm a fan lol but they did the same with scarlett johansson (and other actresses) by using her to be the love interest in some point. so when they announced that rachel was going to be in this movie i was like "okay.."
i really hope they'll do something more for her character because casting rachel mcadams just to make her a love interest is a total waste of talent. but yeah, i thought the same about all the mystery around her. they announced all actors and their characters, but they tried to make her character a secret. i hope it's a good sign! plus, she'll be the official night nurse, an important character in the comics that appears in a lot of histories.
as i don't have high expectations i'll be probably surprised if they do something good, which is great. and if they don't, i'm already prepared for the worst lmao