View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 01:17 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So I read through the old posts. I didn't know James was sick during filming. I also didn't know he insisted on carrying the heavy ammo pack! Wow. I read that he suffers from a knee injury. That probably wasn't a good idea for him to carry something that heavy and drag Ressler!
That's somehow so James... He doesn't care about it because he's a perfectionist and he somehow lives for his job when he's actually working.

Oh yes, Ressler and Red were amazing in this episode, maybe even the best thing about it
Although I love Aram and Liz, I love Liz in general in this episode. That's what I wanted to see her to be like.

Red's monologue So breathtaking, I agree. I recall watching it for the first time and I was speechless myself. It was so true and honest.

Quote:
The last scene with Dembe was great. I wish I knew what they said to each other
You know what's funny? I never even bothered to know what they said but you're right... We've got no clue what it was. But I think that was some kind of speech in Dembe's mothertongue that James learned before they shot it. He wanted to say it all and in that language. It was his idea I think.