View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 05:37 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
It spoke volumes that no matter how hard she tried to deny her feelings that her actions spoke louder. Like the scenes before & after learning Nik was in love with her & Zander's proposal her heart kept choosing Nik even while rejecting him again afterwards.

I don't know the backstory of Emily/Zander but it seems he was too reliant on her keeping him on the right track. Every word out of her mouth was this or that about what he needed from her.

I think her feelings for Nikolas was always in existence because she always had a crush on Nikolas even before Zander existed. He's her first crush and because he's always been sort of unattainable, she never assumed anything real would ever happen. When she was 15, he was probably like 21. So, when she got older, when Nikolas admitted his feelings for her, it took her off guard. She just never assumed her fantasy would come to light.

Zander is who I consider to be Emily's real first boyfriend, although she did date Juan before him, and with Emily she's probably worried about what her leaving will do to him since he's from the wrong side of the tracks. Once he actually took Emily hostage before they fell in love. and he has his drug dealing past. However, their feelings for each other was real even if people did not approve of their relationship.

Nikolas and Emily reunited in 2003. So basically Nikolas/Emily were around each other as friends 1996 - 2000, and than I think that was around time during the Tyler recast, which was unsuccessful. lol However the recast last 2001-202, and Nikolas left and Tyler came back in 2003, and the new and improved Emily (Natalia) in 2003. That's the beginning of the friendship turn romance.