View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 12:46 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
That push and pull angst is freaking golden!! I love it even when it hurts.

Poor Nik marry Lydia for no reason other than to set Emily free. Lucky being what every NEM shipper must have felt at the time trying to stop that wedding, man I love Lucky he only wanted Nik to be happy and he knew that was by Emily's side.

Emily was crazy to fight it because deep down or right at the surface they all knew how it would end. She might've even truly only been fighting it because of the cancer imo.
I agree, I think it's what makes couple more interesting and which is why most of the main classic pairings are always remembered because it didn't just happen over night. It was actual build and discussion, and sometimes it makes you want to slap some sense into these characters. but it makes the wait all worth it when it finally happens.

Yeah, and Lydia knew of Nikolas feelings so it's not like she was left out of the loop. lol
It's sad that at that time Nikolas wanted to marry for love, not for money.
When the core 4 were as their best.

I think it was the cancer. She assumed she wouldn't be around so she wanted Nikolas to find someone who will actually live to be with him while also making Zander believe that she truly loved him.
So she wanted to impress everyone but once the cancer left. There really wasn't no point of denying feelings anymore even if it was going to hurt some people.