View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 10:16 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Yes 100% best quotes.
These two are my faves "I love you, I love you and it's the point of everything like it's the reason why I was born" and "You captured my heart a long time ago and you can have it forever"

He wasn't kidding when he said she could have his heart forever!!

That first quote is probably my favorite one ever for them. He believed she was the reason he was born. He was born to find her and fall in love with her. It's just too sad.

No he wasn't, because even in death she still has a hold on his heart and the way he is now shows it. Even when he wasn't in his right state of mind, the only person who can get through him is spirit Emily which is why we want to see her again. He will listen to her regardless of which version of her is talking to him.

I love this moment here, this is original Emily portrayed by Amber Tamblyn. Natalia is of course my favorite Emily but Amber portrayed more of the young one with the hopeless crush and of course they age difference is what you can clearly see which is why a romance didn't happen since 2003. They were BFF with Lucky and Liz.

What I love about this clip though is that it shows that right from the beginning, she brought the happiness out of him. Nikolas catches on the the dancing pretty early on. lol

If you really look at all of this from Nikolas perceptive, he's seen her since she was young, loved her as a great friend and eventually she becomes his greatest love ever and she ends up being his soulmate so he never assumed he would ever be without her and now that he is. It's going to take awhile to move on.

To think, this upcoming November would've been their 20th anniversary from the first time they met.