View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 12:28 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Wow. I'm happy you searched up those clips. What made you search them up?

Nice to see newcoming shippers to everything. You are newcomer to this one and I think I'm newcommer to Jack/Jennifer. lol

The past couples were just so much better.

Also, the thing that tore them apart was Nikolas relationship with Courtney after her rape pushed him away because she couldn't look at him because Connor and Nikolas are idenical in the face.

Also, of all of their scenes... this scene is the most fitting for how Nikolas is now. It's when he realized he would rather die with her or alone than to ever be without her. He didn't fear if they died in the bomb together because they would be together.

It's kind of sad his fear came true. But it shows that even though he loves her, it at time can be considered an obsessive type of love.... which of course probably isn't healthy, but she brought out the best in him.
I mean he even tried to kill himself when she died. Not good but his love for her really was that strong.

5:09 - 8:00

So, that's probably one of my top 3 scenes for them.

I love that you are watching their scenes for you can see why some GH fans are upset now because of how much more lighter Nikolas was when she was around.