View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 11:20 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
The early 2013 fling was highly off-putting to me for so many reasons which I mentioned in my previous post.
Well I guess if you are hardcore Shadam, you really don't care because of not shipping Chadam.

However, if you like both, of course you'd be upset.

During 2012, I did not care for Chadam so of course I wasn't sad. lol Also, I really at that time didn't really care for Chelsea that much. I think Adam's death really made me start to care for Chelsea and eventually Chadam although I enjoyed some of their scenes before that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
How was Christian brought up?
Oh I just saw this question.
Sage and Nick were together, but broke up for a bit and Sage slept with Adam... of course the usual "Who's the baby dady" storyline happened. Adam turned out, from what we all think to be the father. Nick believes he's the father.

Sharon/Dylan were expected a child but Sharon miscarriage but instead of being honest, she went to Fairview... and she met Dr. Anderson. The doctor who convinced her she was in fact pregnant. Dr. Anderson was set out for revenge against Nick for something that happened in her past.
So Sharon kept getting some bad medication so she believed she was actually pregnant and showing.

Nick/Sage believed their child died after a nurse took the baby out and announced the "tragic news" the nurse and Dr.Anderson gave the child to Sharon, although she didn't remember having a child, she assumed she was knocked out or too hooked up with medication doses that she forgot. So She believes that Christian is her and Dylan's child. And the child is named Sullivan [Sully].

Eventually Sage and Sharon find out the truth, but before Sage can say anything, Sage dies in a care accident and Sage ask Sharon to tell Nick he is the father.

Adam know he was the father of Christian, and Sage knew as well but Nick doesn't know. He thinks the child is his... Sharon believes that as well.

So right now, Nick is grieving for his dead wife and son and Sharon knows that she has his son but is telling anyone nothing. So basically she is keeping Nick's son (that's of course really Adam's) away from him and she's lying to her husband Dylan....

Last edited by eternalfate; 07-15-2016 at 11:27 AM