View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 11:43 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

My fav and worst my be different from everyone else, but the worst was when Sharon was faking her death and she was out of town and I think Adam was searching for her and she saw him but she was hiding from his sight. That just broke me heart.

Best was from late 2010, when Sharon had to tell Adam she couldn't be with him. It hurt but it was so perfectly acted. Sharon thought she wanted her life with Nick and her children and Adam was so broken but the way he just tried to convince her she was making a mistake.

Also, anything from late 2012, when he was the only one really there for her even at the expense of his marriage with Chelsea, even though I disliked the way he was treating Chelsea at that time. I think he even said he'd give up anything to be there to help her through her tough time. Also, I feel it was one of the mature times we've ever seen from Sharon. She finally let go of Adam and told him to devote everything he had to Chelsea and it hurt her so much to do that because she still loved him.

I think you should remember the show down between Chelsea and Sharon when Sharon said, ... from my memory, and I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact quote, "Adam will never love you the way he loves me."

I think their supercouple moments was from early 2011 before Sharon faked her death.