View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 11:18 AM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
See to me the past stuff is always relevant.
Without the past things, their would be no villains or reasons to root for or against a characters, and relationships.
When Sharon was dealing with that craziness in 2011, I was like "One day, Adam, it'll come back around harder." and now that it is, I can't really shed many tears for his situation because I don't brush aside bad the characters did in the past.

Same way I feel about Sharon right now. I love her but all the unleashing that will get done to her when the truth come out will be 100000000% justified. What she is doing is NOT right. No matter what Sage, Dr. Anderson or anyone else has sort of contributed to this. It's ridiculous what she's doing, and even worst because she's dealt with this already. She thought Faith had died, right now Nikolas believes his son is dead (Sharon doesn't know about Adam).
Sharon just switched paternity results last year from the person she claimed to love so desperately in Nick yet she's keeping another one of his children away from him this year.

She knows what Dylan went through before and she's doing the same sht but worst.

So, my memory is very long which is why I always go on rants like I am now.
What did Sharon do?