View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 01:03 AM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
I don't know if it's the actual binge itself that makes a re-watch different or just the fact that you have more perspective.

I wish it wasn't so, but I totally agree with you on Daphne. She really did become someone to just tolerate, wasting precious screen time that could've been spent on better things

Watching it again does make it more bearable though, I know what to expect and when it'll be over, so I'm not constantly annoyed by it ever dragging on.

I will definitely re-watch the rest. I don't know when exactly, but certainly not sooner than a month from now I'll start season 3, pick up where I left off.
Yes! I want to like Daphne, too. She's half the TV series. It's sad, and I am not sure what the writers were thinking when they made her character so unrelatable. Daphne isn't even someone I can love to hate. She's just unlikable. It's weird. I sort of wish that the writers would have made Daphne obviously evil. I suppose that would change the genre of the TV series, though. But it would be so much more interesting than what we currently have with Daphne.

I'll try to be ready to start Season 3 with you, when you re-watch it. That'll be fun!