View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 09:45 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

So Riley still recognizes that Maya still isn't Maya. I like that Riley wants to see her best friend again, but I think she's pushing too hard, tbh.

I love that Lucas cares about both girls. Kind of funny that Topanga seems more interested in Lucas' feelings for the girls more than the girls do. Lucas is more paranoid than ever about being okay with making a decision.

Shawn! I love Shawn, I've missed Shawn. I love that Riley took Maya to see Shawn. They relate to each there so much, on more levels then they recognize.

How much do I love this promo that so symbolizes Boy Meets World and yet has a new feel because it's focusing on the kids.

Am I the only one who never figured Shawn Hunter to live in a cabin seemingly in the middle of nowhere. With mountains and "so many trees" and the "squirrel that I always talk to." It comes off funny but it seems like ehe's hiding. Like he's alone out in the woods.

Topanganese

I love that the show has the original BMW episodes. They really do have the ability to recreate everything with this same writers and it feels so genuine.

I feel like the way Shawn talked about Angela was kind of like he was with her because Cory had Topanga and he had to have someone, so he chose Angela? I get it that Shawn felt like the third wheel, but to string Angela along for some unrealistic feeling he can fill the loneliness gap.

So Shawn FINALLY believes he can be a father! We've known that for a long, long time, but for him to realize it. It's a huge thing. Makes me wonder what his future on GMW will be.

Shawn bought Maya THAT many clothes?

Lucas in the apartment saying he's going to "meet someone else". So is he waiting for Maya to tell her he doesn't love her the way he loves Riley? Then he talks to Katy about Maya's feelings in Texas but then makes fun of him in New York and getting her feelings from her mother. I don't get it. Does it mean he knows what he wants and Maya doesn't so he's going with Riley? Or that he knows Riley has true feelings and he wants to see where that goes. Geez, we're no further in this thing then we were in Season 2. Come on people!

"What about that Chuckie!" Love Topanga for not losing her spark!

Shawn's favorite picture is Maya's birthday at the diner with Katy having a cake. Maya saying she can't remember. I remember that scene. She looked up at Shawn's and Katy and wished for a family. Now it's a matter of getting those two crazy kids together.

I love that they have a first date picture.

They're extremely fond of each other! That's the same thing as they care about each other as family

and Shawn's lives in a town that's had the same clothes in their general store for 50 years Where is this town

I miss Maya in the leather jacket girl. She was original, feisty and didn't take any prisoners with what she said. I want that Maya back!

Shawn and Cory=Ring Power times a billion

The play fighting! I've missed this!

So Shawn thinks Cory turned Shawn into him. I think it's the way Shawn. I think Shawn wanted what COLOR="Magenta"]Cory[/COLOR] had and in turn Maya is doing the same thing. Maybe it's not about Lucas, but about the fact that Riley has someone that desires her and Maya wants that too. She just got sucked into Riley's world including her family.

So Shawn wants what Shawn wants? What does Shawn want exactly? Marriage, kids, suburbs?

Cory is Feeney, hands down! But Shawn is not Captain Feeney...he is Turner!

I love that Topanga can put Shawn out there and know exactly what he's feeling. And she can express those feelings and really light up Katy. It was really sweet when Katy realized that Shawn is more than just a father figure to Maya. He's a husband figure to her.

So Cory finally reeled Shawn Hunter back in!

The DANCE! I love that they bought the Cory/Shawn dance back!

I don't think that Maya's life is inside an art room. I know she loves art and it's apart of her life, but I don't know why it's something that's going to find her? Maybe I'm just not connecting to it.

So both Riley and Maya wanted each other's lives because the old saying "the grass is always greener". I feel like we finally got a piece of what Maya has been missing her entire life. All her chaos, she still has hope. She lost hope for a little while of being who she wanted to be, having the family she wanted to have, having a life she always dreamed of. She lost herself, that's why she went into the Riley zone and became Riley. Maya didn't want to lose hope of having a regular life but she wasn't exactly one to live the same way every time hoping for something that she thought was never going to happen. It really makes sense now. I've watched this episode a bunch of times, and now I finally get it. When I finally listened to what the art teacher had to say and what Maya was really saying when she was painting.

So poor Lucas sitting at the bay window for 5 hours. Didn't he leave and come back later?

Love Farkle's entrance just as he was in the pilot.

I'm kind of sad that Lucas didn't get to reveal his choice. I love the girl power moment of not wanting to know and finding out who they are.

Love Shawn professing his fate to Katy. He is a creature of reckless spontaneity.

Shawn proposed...I was so waiting for it to go to the credits and we wouldn't hear her answer. But we did, she said YES! So unexpected but yet so unwavering. I love it. I just hope that means we get more of Shawn/Katy/Maya scenes. Maybe a GMW wedding. And hopefully not the Eric Matthews planned wedding of Cory and Topanga.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote