View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Stars Fade
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Stars Fade - I definitely agree with everything you said. And why I am very hesitant to watch beyond S1.
Hi. It's been awhile. We used to talk alot at the dasey thread at couples board. And uh, season 2 is actually pretty good if you subtract like about 10 episodes relate to the triangle though some of the episodes are out of order and is not related to the triangle.

Quote:
I've never been shy about the fact that I am watching for the Matthews family. That means Topanga, Cory, Riley, and Josh (and Auggie, but he's not going to get much of a storyline due to age).

I do care about Farkle though. But the rest I could do without? Maya is getting on the top of my "do without" list based on how the fandom acts like Riley doesn't matter though. THIS IS HER SHOW.
I love the Matthews family. I wish they could do more with Topanga but Danielle doesn't really want to act anymore? And Auggie. I love Auggie. I've grown fond of Ava this season. I've got more reasons to watch the show besides my love for Riley/Rowan. I love all the characters except maybe Charlie. I care about the friendship on the show so I love Riley, Maya, Farkle, Lucas, Zay, and Smackle. OT4/5/6. Friendship is always the top priority. I met pretty much everyone in the cast except the girl who plays Smackle, Sabrina and the adults at the two tapings I've been to so I love the characters even more especially Farkle. Corey who plays Farkle is too damn handsome for me to look at. Too handsome that i will fall. I just need to say it.

ROWAN IS SO BEAUTIFUL. SHE HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES AND SMILE. I CAN'T WITH THIS GIRL.
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote