View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 12:52 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I conked out on the couch last night. Not surprising at this point, right? Sleepy Panda.

I buy the DVDs, because I'm old school and prefer having things on DVD, and I think Season 3 comes out in July. Or did I dream that?

Paula, you get caught up fast! I like your theory about that poll. I mean, it's not like we need to win a poll to validate our ship or anything--no ship needs to do that--but it'd be nice for the Bellarke fandom to actually, like . . . make some noise, in that way. If that makes sense.

Yes, I think the plan for the vids is to embed the winning vid (which I'm hoping is Pieces at this point. I think I know which ones the Top 2 will be, looking at this bracket.) And then to provide text links to the Top 16, which will be nice and not too cluttered. And then to link to a playlist with all 32 vids (in the order they got eliminated), PLUS other vids after that that were not included in the competition. I've volunteered to compile that playlist, since I have all the vids from the bracket. I also have a playlist full of some of my personal favorites here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRqx...YoCuGKKwTgtOxW So take a look at that if you want, and if you have any favorites that are not on there or not in the video bracket, then let me know, because I'm making a list to keep track of those.

Oh, and yes, Paula, Survivor's Guilt has some smut scenes, but I think they'd be pretty easy to skip, because it actually ends up being more plot-heavy than smut-heavy.

ETA: I feel like there's something else I wanted to say but I'm forgetting to say it.

ETA Again: Okay, never mind, I remember what it was. Paula, has anyone sent you all of their dedication thread stuff (besides me? ) Because I would love to start working on the coding now, as it's still looking like I might take a little trip at the end of the month--to Columbus for the con with Bob, Eliza, and Lindsey!
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 07-04-2016 at 01:07 PM