View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 11:52 AM
soapbubbles511
Master Fan

First another random thing that I want. Christmas episode!! And not like last time where it was actually quite a bit before Christmas but Luke/Rayna () were filming some dumb special. Real Christmas episode this time. SR with the girls, Tandy can come, Scarlett (and Gunnar depending on how they're doing at that point?). JA and Cadence. Maybe Will's dad invites him to Christmas especially since it's the first one since his mom died (maybe even says he can bring Kevin)

On to the questions

1. I prefer a little time jump. I want some distance from the mess that was S4

2. Maybe we get a little continuation at the very beginning before the time jump. Plane turned out to be fine. Juliette lands fine. Maybe they could use the alternate ending.

3. I don't want them to completely ignore it but I don't want Maddie to be the main focus of DR's story either. I would be fine if her label decided to drop her for whatever random reason during the time jump to get rid of that part. And then work on fixing her relationships with everyone in her family as a smaller story.

4. I just want Will to have a story that isn't how much it sucks to be gay. Definitely want Kevin to stick around and for them to work on their relationship. And with Luke leaving curious about what's going to happen with his label and then what that means for Will (and Juliette).

5. Especially after the last couple seasons I don't much care as long as they keep making music together. And considering they haven't managed to get along for any extended period of time for forever and he just slept with Autumn I don't want the kiss to mean they're automatically back together. But whatever happens can they just manage to act like adults. Figure their crap out in a way that doesn't involve not wanting to speak to each other every other episode
Sarah [youtube]