View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 02:09 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I've been around. Sometimes worse than others and health is being an ass lately. Still not entirely sure of what's going on with my body but I'm working on it.

How about you?

Alex, death is painful no matter how, but it must be extremely frustrating to lose someone you love in such way. Was the man caught? I hope he gets what he deserves. You know I'm on Skype sometimes but if anything you can always message me here as well

I'm in the same boat as you, May. I'm sick and trying to get well before my vacation next week. Sucks to be sick on vacation.

Thanks for being here, May. Yes, the man was shot and killed in his car by police right outside the place where my brother was working. His girlfriend and infant son were with him and both were injured, but they're okay. The girlfriend has been charged as an accessory and the baby has been made a ward of the state. I'm still pretty sick at the moment, so I'm gonna take my meds and sleep for a while. I promise I'll be back and get with you later, May.