View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 06:42 PM
maplezbear
Fan Forum Hero

I guess I could have done that.

Quote:
it is another ep that shows tony trying to keep others safe (ziva) with no thought about his own welfare
I agree with this as well

2x22 - SWAK
This episode never gets old. Still can't believe that Tony opened the letter assuming it was for him.

The shower scene and the whole honey dust convo and Gibbs telling them what it was

McGee and Gibbs in the suits is always fun to watch Especially Gibbs

Of course love it when Tony gets a from Gibbs to wake him up.

3x08 - Undercovers

Gibbs and Fornell. Love seeing them have scenes together. Love how they keep face by acting mad at one another then turn all friendly when they hit the elevator.

Haha the " I want a divorce" is my favorite like from the ep too.

I love how Abby is the only one who knew it was Gibbs' birthday.

3x09 - Frame Up (CURRENT)
One of my favorite episodes.

Love how the whole team is on the case and that Fornell is also brought in to investigate.
Tony in the interrogation room is one of my favorite scenes. Love how he does his little 'drum session' and the scenes go back and forth between that and everyone working on the case.

Also love the scenes when Gibbs visit him in jail and Tony starts acts like he is on trial and it goes back and forth with the Q&A. Then Gibbs gives him a to snap him out of it

I missed seeing those headslaps all the time

The ending is awesome with everyone realizing it's Chip that set Tony up and them rushing down to the lab only to find Abby had hog tied him up. And her line "Now can I work alone?" a favorite