View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 01:47 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you, May. I've you're available to talk I'd like to. I'm trying to get over my cold right now, but I hope I'll be better soon. My brother worked at a Circle K in Cape Coral, Florida. He moved there last year to live with his mother(my stepmother), and after having struggled with personal problems and addiction for years he was finally turning his life around and feeling better about himself. He was having a great time with family and friends and was looking forward to his life when some crazy man killed him. This person had already shot and killed a 52 year old man on a motorcycle, and then he killed my brother at the place he worked over a declined credit card. It was just all so senseless and stupid. And this happened one week before the Orlando shootings in Florida, with Christina Grimmie being shot and killed by a fan on the day of my brother's funeral, and the night club shootings the day after.

Thank you for coming, May. We missed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Alex - if you haven't seen the glory of Alexandra Daddario (google her!), then you have no lived. Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Thank you, Nina. I'm trying to get better. And I just looked Alexandra up and you're right! She's got hypnotic, piercing eyes!