View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 05:16 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

I think The People vs OJ Simpson was one of the best shows of the year. Yes, I knew he was guilty as well, but the trial unfortunately became about much more than the murder, it became an indictment on the LAPD's treatment of black people in Los Angeles. Oh, and yes! I loved The Americans as well! Although I think the show copped out by not even mentioning the KAL 007 airline shoot down by Soviet fighters. I'd have loved to have seen how Philip, Elizabeth, and especially Paige would've reacted to that.

I think Stanley appeared in many of the episodes in the first half of the season that took place in Paris, France. You see him in the very first episode of the season, and he makes quite an impression. The show moves back to Scotland for the second half of the season, and that's where his character's storyline comes to an end.

I pretty much gave up on The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story didn't interest me that much this year. I didn't even watch it. I do watch Scorpion, though. It's a lot better than Blindspot in my opinion. The only thing the show is missing is a badass special ops character like Jaimie Alexander's character on Blindspot.