View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 06:48 PM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Doesn't Scotland need permission to hold a vote? But if they do, they will likely leave this time sine they voted to remain.

Whales voted to leave along with the UK so they likely won't leave the UK until, possibly, they realize that London can't support them like the EU could.

NI will be an interesting case. I don't see them as being independent. They might try to reunify with Ireland. but have the wounds there healed enough? Who knows?

I'm just stunned. I'm afraid of what it'll do to the global economy. Uncertainly will bring more right wingers into power. We have one running here.
In N.I. catholics want union with ireland while protestants want union with england. Might bring the old conflicts back. Scotland will likely have some talks with the EU to see if they can inherit the UK's membership in the EU. If yes i'm sure they will seek for independence. If they have to completely reaply they may wait and see how the talks between uk and eu work out to see how much scotland benefits from it before they do another independence referendum.

The donald already congratulated the brexit guys. When in scotlant he misinterpreted the outrage for happiness over the referendum's outcome lol. He's so dumb. But sadly his supporters too.

Last edited by Arrakis; 06-24-2016 at 09:00 PM