View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 06:19 AM
stormy eyes
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Beth! The OP looks awesome. And I the gif of the moments that you chose.

Richie's Recaps are back! Richie's Recaps are back! I missed everything last night and this helped a lot. I'm kind of obsessed that there was already a showmance that broke up? And that Nicole seems to be repeating the same Hayden pattern with Corey down to wanting to distance themselves from each other?

Not too surprised to hear there's a block of 8, I knew there had to be some sort of confidence behind nominating Paulie. Completely with Beth in not wanting a big alliance forming & dominating because it's boring as hell but I'm not too worried because there doesn't seem to be a Derrick here to control everything & kill all entertainment. Without someone there to do that these things tend to fall apart.

I'm cautiously happy to see that a 5 person female alliance forming AND that there's a Nat/Bronte/Bridgette clique. I would be down to see them do some damage but it's so early to get excited.

The one question I have is Bridgette. Granted I haven't read much other than here & some tweets on Twitter but I can't tell if she's more with Nat/Bronte or the 8-pack. Has she already set herself up to be in a bad spot with the vote this week, no matter what she does?

ETA: I'm also super interested to see how Zakiyah ended up leaving Jozea/Paul and joining the vets so I hope we see that on the show. This is also why I said I would believe it when I see it in reference to the newbies going after the vets, had a feeling something like this would happen.

meg | tumblr