View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 06:29 AM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

That '70s Show DVD and Blu-Ray Discussion: 2016 (and Beyond)

Hi, everyone! This is the place to discuss the That '70s Show DVDs and Blu-rays. Write reviews of the content and extras. Post links to other people's reviews (as long as they're not from non- message boards).

Feel free to discuss any aspects of the DVD content.

Previous thread here.

Last relevant post of previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriosityShell (View Post)
I reached S6 this weekend in my T7S rewatch on my Blu-ray set. And I noticed that episode 6.01, "The Kids Are Alright" was oddly sped-up on my set. I didn't really notice it until the theme song which was faster than it was usually was and kind of higher-pitched. It's extremely weird. Luckily, I still have my S6 DVD, so I put that in and saw that the runtime for "The Kids Are Alright" was 21:56 and on the S6 Blu-ray disc the episode clocked in at 21:05. There's no content missing, but it's sped up. The characters don't sound like chipmunks or anything like that, and it's not too noticeable (except for the opening credits) but it does run much faster. It may be just my set that has this issue, but I just thought I should give the head-ups in case anyone is browsing this thread or considering getting the Blu-ray set. I will go back and edit my original review of the set and add this.