View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 11:18 AM
soup333
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
Seriously?? I hadn't noticed that about us. We seem so even keeled around here.

LOL!! I am planning on keeping an open mind though. That's a great point. For me, it really is all about the writing with the acting a close second. As good as our actors are, there is only so much they can do with the crap they were given this past year. Some of them in particular went over and above and deserve tons of respect for giving it their all. If the writing is good, a lot can be forgiven. When you combine that with the great actors we have...this coming season should be phenomenal regardless of what story lines they put forward.
I have no idea what Heart of Rhythm means by that!

It is important to keep be open. I know there are some things we don't want to change completely. I hope their character traits won't change. Gunnar's love of cereal, Tandy's (when she's around) penchant for eating almost every time she's at Rayna's house, Scarlett cleaning when she gets upset (although we haven't seen this in a while). I think we already lost Will's motorcycle. Things like that I hope the new team is paying attention to for continuity's sake. But I'm sure they've already bingewatched episodes and made all their notes, so I'm not too worried.