View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 06:21 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Seriously, I don't think he would have gotten more screentime.. I'm sure there will be more characters in S4 and I don't think he was going to beg them for more scenes or so because it already happened in S2 that new characters got more screentime than him (Sean, Craig) ... it probably would have happened in S4 too. Plus, as much as he loves the cast and crew.. he hahs to think about his career and move on to bigger and better things for him.
Thar's probably true. As much as Torrance loves the cast and crew of Reign like family, he had to do what was best for himself, Alyssa and his career.

Such an interesting conversation going on here. It's difficult to say what they would have done with Bash's character if Torrance wasn't leaving, but it certainly appears as if the whole "going to Scotland with Mary" storyline was contrived last minute because of Torrance's exit.

I'm very intrigued to see what kind of good-bye they will give Bash. I truly hope it is one that is fitting of everything that Torrance has meant to the show.