View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 06:55 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I have been thinking of going to NY this summer, but I decided not to, I didn't know if it would be safe to go all alone, and to be in a big city where I've never been before was a bit scary..
I've been to London on my own, and although it's a large city, it's still smaller than NY, and I've been there three times, so I knew my way around..
Nikki I think that's just a thing with people and their states I absolutely hate NY and would take Jersey over it any day

Anja I hear you on that. My first two times it was my friend and her boyfriend who went down there. After that her and I went a couple of times (word of advice do NOT go down for the 4th of July lol). I went a couple of years ago with my aunt who had never been down there for a Yankees game and a couple of months ago took my year old. I felt a lot more comfortable knowing I knew where I was going (I was corny and planned it out ahead of time so I could look up directions) however if you've never been it'd probably be hard (I'm taking her to Boston next Thursday and I am so lost on the directions and how to get places down there already ).

Love that gif, he makes some of the funniest facials